Sunday, February 24, 2013

First reflective statement



What is this course about?

This course, it’s about academic reading, writing and summarizing  skills. In addition I have learnt how to use blogger.  

What have I learnt so far?

I have learnt how to summarize paragraphs and  take out  the main word and  sentences.

 

What do I expect to get from this course?

I expect to improve my reading, writing and my English grammar skills to deliver the information in the best way.

 

What do I know about hedley?  

Mr. Hedley is our English teacher. He has worked in several countries before coming to the UAE. He taught us how to use  the blogger. He is funny and creates a good teaching environment. He has a history with wild life. He is married and he has a few children.

No comments:

Post a Comment